Saturday, January 22, 2011

Me & the McGuirl's

Not only did I get to meet lots of family, but I got to meet some friends too!  Well, I had actually met Uncle Ben and Erica twice before, but it was a good 5 months or so since our last visit.  They came to meet us for brunch one day.

Here's me giving soon-to-be-dad Uncle Ben some tips. 
And they wanted to take a group shot with me, but I still hate taking pictures with these guys!  (see link here.)
Here's me and Daddy and Uncle Ben...
Here's me, Mommy, Aunt Erica & Baby A (he debuts in April!)

Then after Christmas in Homestead, we stopped by Mr. & Mrs. McGuirl's house for a quick visit.
Hi Stella!
Me and the McGuirl's who just can't wait to be grandparents!
Here's Katie showing me cool bird ornament. 

I can't wait to come back to visit - and meet my new friend in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment