Saturday, January 8, 2011

Aunt Katie

I met Aunt Katie when I was just 5 weeks old!  I've grown alot since then and had loads of fun with her on our visit.  Here are some things we did together:

She let me play with her phone - it's so cool.

She held me when we went out to dinner and I was getting tired.  She was kind of skeptical of what someone was saying in this picture, but I was about to fall asleep:

This next one is from Christmas morning.  We all just woke up (can you tell) and are waiting to open all the presents from Santa and eachother!  And there's a sneak peak of my cousin Nick!  His debut on the blog...  More to come with him later...

Here's Aunt Katie watching me play with the sliding glass doors at Grandpa's house.  I love sliding glass doors!

Then she told me a secret!  I can't tell you what it is.

Here we are out to dinner again, and I'm tired.  We were out way past my bed time, like every night of our trip!

And here we are reading a book before bed with Daddy and Charlie Murphy.

Thanks for hosting us while we were down in Florida Aunt Katie!  Can't wait to see you again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment