Friday, January 7, 2011

Grandma Pam

I've been waiting my whole entire life to meet my Grandma Pam!  She did not disappoint.  She's loads of fun and plays all sorts of silly games with me.  She tried to teach me to blow kisses, but I'm still working on it.  Here are some of the fun things we did together:

This is a fun game where I stick my hand in Grandma's mouth and then she pretends to eat it and makes a crazy sound.  It makes me shriek with laughter!
 
I know this next picture isn't good quality but I wanted to show you the giant breadstick that Grandma let me eat.  I gnawed on it all night and proved to Momma that I won't choke on things bigger than a sunflower seed!
 













And here is a video of me and Grandma playing with Nannie's dog Chancey.  Turns out, I LOVE dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment