Monday, January 17, 2011

Greatgrandma Helen and Greatgrandpa Don

On our way from Port St. Lucie to Homestead, we took a detour to Fort Myers to visit more greatgrandparents - Helen and Don!  They borrowed a walker and first thing I did was walk right under the table and get stuck:
I played peek-a-boo with G-grandma for about an hour at the sliding glass doors:
They let me watch tv - just how I like it, real close!
I was so tuckered out and fell asleep on Greatgrandma's lap after a bath.  She has this trick of stroking the temples that just puts people out!
Here's me Mommy and Greatgrandpa Don - my Easter birthday twin!  He turned 84 the day I was born and says it was only the second time his birthday fell on Easter since the day he was born!
\
Me, My Foot, Mommy and Greatgrandma Helen..

No comments:

Post a Comment