Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Carousel - Part 2

A couple days later we went back to Greenport and Elodie wanted to check out the horses again!  When Grammie asked her if she wanted to go for a ride again she said yes so Grammie bought a ticket.  This time, I think since she knew what to expect, she LOVED it!  Check out that happy face!
OK. i think i'm ready...
I can do it Momma!
Weeee!  (check out that buckin' bronco of a horse!)
who's happier, elodie or grammie?
that was awesome
giving her horse a goodbye kiss!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you share here....is my favorite place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so funny! we just took Ollie on a carousel this past weekend and he looked like Elodie in Part I... good to know she liked it the second time, we'll have to try again. miss you guys! xo Tracey

    ReplyDelete